|See Full Giveaway List Below!|
I know that some of you will just gasp when I confess this... especially Suzanne Dean lol! We put up a total of ONE Christmas tree (well, actually two, but I'll talk about that later) which used one set of mini lights and a few handmade ornaments. It fit on our counter top hee hee! The other one was given to us by our son because my hubby has been saying for years that he wanted to get a Charlie Brown tree. Well, this year he got his wish! He likes it even better than the tiny one I bought. It IS pretty cute with that li'l Linus blankie at the base and the single red ornament hanging from one of the branches. Thanks M... you're so sweet!!!
So... on to 2013. Hard to believe, but here we are! I've made quite a few changes since last year (I know, it's been so long hahaha). I've needed to step down from the remaining two DT positions I'd been on for a number of years. I want to publicly thank: Susana's Custom Art & Card Design and CLP Sketch Challenge for having me be a part of their lives for so long :D Both Susana and Chelsea are fabulous women and I thoroughly enjoyed designing for them. You are both amazing!
Yes, it's been quite a ride since I started blogging and designing. My love for crafts just keeps growing and growing! YOU, my friends, have been such an inspiration. I thank you for all of the sharing, love and laughter ♥ I know, I know... when am I gonna get to the candy part? LOL. Almost there :D
Where do I go from here? Well, first of all, I am overjoyed to tell you that I am now a part of Scrap Girls Hybrid Creative Team! Yay!!! My love for both digi and 'real' are a big reason I decided to apply for one of the positions. Have you discovered Scrap Girls yet? Oh my... are you in for a treat!!! I'll talk more about that in another post though *wink*
Here's the sweets... I will update with a photo very soon, but I wanted to get this out to you right away!
- $25.00 Amazon Gift Card
- Tim Holtz - Tiny Attacher (stapler)
- Sizzix - Vintaj Deco Emboss - Lowercase Typewriter
- 6x6 Paper Pads
- 3x3 Papertrey Card Blanks
- CraftersWorkshop Templates - 6x6 Mini Fish Scales and Mini Swiss Dots
- StazOn Ink Pad - Royal Purple
- Craft Concepts Embossing Folders - Jo's Circles, Garden of Trees, Funky Flower, and Spring Flowers
- Stamps - C.C. Designs: Coffee Kiki La Rue, Sweet Kiki La Rue, Swiss Miss Rosalie with roses; Make 'it' Crafty: Fairy Dahlia; The Greeting Farm: Ebony; Magnolia: Assorted
- Push Molds - Sculpey: Flowers and Leaves; Makin's: Floral
- Silks Acrylic Glaze - Nutmeg
- Assorted Trinkets - Charms, Buttons, embellishments
- Ribbon - Assortment
- More to come!!!
Here's what you need to do to enter: Please only new or old followers (no candy blogs allowed - I will check!). No need to post on your blog, but if you do, it'll make me extra happy :D Don't have a blog? E-mail entries accepted too! I will keep this open until 2/3/2013 at midnight PST. Note: Sometimes, extra winners receive goodies just because *wink*
May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~
Add your name here...