Thursday, September 26, 2013

Winner's Post!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! You can't even imagine how much you've blessed me by your kind words and visits ♥ I really do cherish our friendship! I know... kinda weird, huh? Most of us have never met, but through our love of creating and this awesome crafting community... we can visit in our jammies with no make up and who knows???

Time to announce the Grand Prize Winner of my Dies & More Giveaway!!! Woot Woot :)


That's you, mary anne!!!
Please email me your address so I can get your prize in the mail :)


I'd also like to send a little surprise package as a token of my love and appreciation to the following friends chosen by Random.org...






Please email me your addresses if you'd like a surprise package!!!


If you didn't win this time, check back again... 
I have lots of giveaways throughout the year :)


Lots and lots of love, health and peace to all ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
Thank you so much a fabulous surprise and congratulations to all of the Winner's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Amy A said...

Thank you Lori! You are just so Amazing! I've emailed you.

~Hugs & Blessings!~

Amy A

Linda said...

Thank you Lori, what a surprise. Congrats to the others winners. I go to email you.
hugs Linda

SusanLotus said...

Congratulations to the winners!
And a happy weekend to you.

;)

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Enjoy your prizes.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Sparkly Engineer said...

Thanks so much Lori. I sent you an email last week.

Mary Anne

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails