Thursday, October 10, 2013

Monster Mash!!!

This week at The Cutting Cafe, we are showcasing Halloween projects! I'm not really into Halloween (although as a kid I could bring in the candy!). I'm also not opposed to purchasing bags of candy and giving them to the kiddos :) I don't mind eating the leftovers either...

I decided that I'd use A Bunch of Monsters Printable Stamp Set to create a few sets of cards. They can be used for various occasions as the sentiments are not Halloween specific!


The first set says, "EYE think you're AWESOME"
The second set says, "Happy Birthday To My Little Monster..."
The third set says, " MONSTER HUGS"


Each set of cards uses The Cutting Cafe's Candy Corn Background Printable Set and the monster is filled in with Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart Glitter.


This set also uses Crazy Candy Corn Printable Set which I used as a banner!


The eyes are filled with Glossy Accents, the mouth and tongue are colored with copic markers, and the white 'stitching' is my new White Uniball Signo Pen which I absolutely LOVE!!!

Thank you for stopping by to say Hi! I've been down lately (still). I'm trying to remain positive as I wait for God to restore and repair my marriage... It's very hard work!!!

Until next time... someone needs to send me some mojo!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my lori this set is so fantastic, i love love love how you used the glossy accents. I have been looking for a glue to use before I do my glitter. never thought of the glossy accents...gives it a 3d look...love it

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Lori absolutely fantastic x

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails