Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and encouraging words, my friends {heart}.  You really do make life much better just by being in it!!!  I've had a blast hopping with the Fairy and with all of you : )
And the moment you've been waiting for... here is the result according to Random.org:
True Random Number Generator 
44 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
which is LOU.  
Congratulations, Lou!!!!  I hear that you've also won candy from another 'fairy sister's blog'  This must be your day : )

Thank you to everyone who played with me this weekend!  I hope you had fun and got lots of inspiration from all the talented ladies who design for Prairie Fairy.

Now if you are reading this and you didn't win.... no worries!  It won't be too long before I'll be celebrating 10,000 hits, so you'll get ANOTHER chance at even MORE candy!!!  I'm already planning the shopping trip - lol!

See ya tomorrow with a fun project.

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippeeee, thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! :oD

This definitely is my week - you are right!lol :o)

LOL, Lou x

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails