Friday, May 28, 2010

Brand New Stamps at LOTV

Is there anything more exciting than new stamps?  I think not!  Well, that obviously depends on many factors, but doesn't the thought of inking up new stamps bring a joy to your heart and smile to your face?  That's what I'm talking about lol!  Have you heard about Lili of the Valley's new release?  You'll definitely want to check out the Challenge Blog.  One lucky winner will receive the full set of 12 ADORABLE, and I mean ADORABLE stamps!  Better hurry, offer ends May 29!  On second thought, to make my chances greater of winning these (I really want them!!!) you might want to wait until the next release.  I'll give you those if you give me these - ha ha ha ha!  Here's what I'm hoping to win:

Aren't they the cutest?

I'll see ya back here with another card - it's one for the boys!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

Lori

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails