Friday, May 14, 2010

New Chicken Girl Designs

If you haven't entered my candy, you can find it Here!

Happy Happy Friday!  I had to think a minute what day it was lol!  I'm off to go workout....and boy do I need it!  I've decided that I need to get serious about not eating so much.  My weakness is chocolate, but I'll certainly settle for other sweets - hee hee!  My 'fat' pants are now getting too tight (sigh).  So...move more and eat less.  What a concept.  Wanna join me on my quest for health?  Tomorrow is Relay For Life on behalf of the American Cancer Society.  I'll be walking laps and then speaking at the Luminaria Ceremony.  It will be emotional, but another step in my journey of healing : )

Well, so much for my very quick post lol!

Today I have a non feminine card.  It was difficult as usual...  But overall, I'm pretty happy with the results.  I still think it's boring though lol!  This is for i {heart} copics Fabulous Friday Challenge:


This week there is a sketch to follow.  I began with the sketch, but it sorta had a mind of it's own - hee hee!  Take a peek below...

Awww... you can't really see the cool ribbon I found.  It looks like a ruler!

Money!!!

Copics
Available from i {heart} papers 
C9 C7 C5 C3
E15 E35 E33 E31
R27 R24 R22 R20
G28 G24 G21 G20
Owl Graduate Digi:  Chicken Girl Design

Ok... I'm off!  Have a wonderful weekend.  See you next time!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

Lori



25 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

Adorable! Love that paper and the hidden money! :)

Shelly said...

Really good card! I like the concept...Shelly

Crystal said...

AWWW Lori this is such a fabby grad card..LOVE that owl and fabulous papers!!!! Super CUTE!!!!

Alizabethy said...

What a fabulous card - love it!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lori

Lovely card, great image and colours. Good luck tomorrow.

Hugs Ali x

cheryl said...

oh lori hun this is just brilliant so love the image and the coulours are just perfect hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Cor* said...

Lori. this is ingenious! What a great idea! Have fun at the walk tomorrow.

When you get back, there is a little something waiting for you on my blog. Come & pick it up!
http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-very-first-blogger-award.html

Ann Whitfield said...

Oh this is fabulous! The bp is perfect and the image is lovely - but the idea is brilliant! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Ann x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lori, fabulous card and design. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxx

Rose said...

awesome card!!! love how you made it into a money holder :) thanks for playing on SD

Beryl said...

Great image and card design.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

Chelsea said...

Wow! This is a great card. The paper is so perfect and gorgeous coloring as always. Have fun working out! :)

Joynana said...

Hi Lori, love this masculine card. I don't make many for men, but anyone of them would love this.

Jachelle said...

That card is awesome! I love the style and the way your incorporated the sketch into something entirely different. Very...inspiring. Maybe with all these wonderful cards I will feel inspired to do some crafting of my own....

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lori this is such a delight what beautiful papers and that image and card fold is fabulous thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's

Hugs
Lorraine x

Di said...

Hi Lori!
WOW this is just awesome you are soo clever! love the papers for a male card!
Thanks for joining SFTW!!!
Hugs Di xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card as always hunny, love the cute image and your colouring is amazing, it doesn't look boring to me you crazy woman lol.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
love n hugs Mandy xxx
P.S I've emailed you at last :) x

Patricia St Martin said...

Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

Penny said...

What a fabulous creation! thanks for playing along and cooking it up with katie this week
pen

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Lori
This is fabulous a cute image,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Katie said...

Gorgeous card, not boring at all!!!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Anne said...

Great man card and certainly not boring! I've got two hats on here Lori so thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Cooking it up with Katie and Crafty Ann's. Hugs xx

Erin... said...

Fabulous Lori@!! What great papers adn such a wonderful image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week:)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week-hope to see you back soon!

issy said...

Wow this is just fabulous, and Im loving that ribbon.

Thanks for playing along with cards for men and good luck in the challenge

issy

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails