Monday, November 1, 2010

Candy Winner Announced!

I've been a maniac in the kitchen tonight... Tomorrow is my youngest son's birthday and I wanted to bake some muffins for breakfast and then get a head start on his fave cake which is CHOCOLATE... hmmm...I wonder where he gets that from???

Oh how I wish I could send something to everyone for my Blog Candy!  I appreciate SO MUCH all of the kind words you've sent to me and the stories you've shared.  A big shout out to those who have acknowledged Jesus as their LORD - way to go, Sisters!!!  My heart lifts up those who are hurting and I send you warm hugs and love immeasurable!  If I can pray with and for you, my email is in my sidebar...  I celebrate with those of you who are also Survivors - YAY!!!

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"  Romans 8:31  NO ONE is gonna take us down!  Only God the Father knows the day and time when Jesus returns to take us home.  If our time comes before that, praise God, we still win the VICTORY!!!

Ok... I could begin preaching, but you want to know the winner!

#106 - Tabitha
Congratulations sweetie!  You have until November 4 to contact me for your prize. 
If I don't hear from you by then, I'll have to redraw...

Thank you again, my lovely friends!  It's so wonderful to know that so many amazing people are 'out there.'

I love you all!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Thanks so much! And Amen to your post. I will be singing His Praises all the day long. Not just cause I won ;0) but I do that everyday anyways. I just have one more thing to sing about.

Tabitha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tabitha said...

Happy Birthday to your son also, sorry. LOL

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winner.

Happy birthday to your son.

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails