Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Must Have Products!

Just a quick post... I've been switching things over and working on my computer all day! My butt is sore ha ha!!

I wanted to let you know two things:

New Products at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design:
AND... something fun is coming up on Monday! I hope you can join us : ) Watch for more info!

...and (I know that's three) here's a card I made last week! It was for Paper Romance Challenge... Thanks so much for allowing me to have fun with you, Amy! I wish you the best ♥



I'm entering this in the Lily of the Valley Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks for looking :)

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

Lori

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet card lori - that candy corn looks sooooooo yummy! Love how you glossed it all up!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Love all the colors and the way you made the jar look so shiny. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. TFS!

Stephanie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A fabulous card,love the colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lori this is fabulous I adore the colours you have chosen to use and that image, flowers and design are perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card, love the treats. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week!
Clairexx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Lori!!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails