Friday, October 7, 2011

Winner and A Spa Day with Fairy Fun Fridays!

Yay!  It's Friday... and it's time to announce another WINNER!!!  This time, I'm giving away a beautiful Sylvia Zet for SCACD stamp:  Precious Present.  If you've been wanting her and you didn't win this time, you can find her *HERE*

Congratulations to Teresa!!!  
Please email your address and I will send your new stamp to you : D

Because I always wish that I could send something to everyone, I'm already planning my next CANDY!!!  I've listened to your ideas and have come up with something you'll want : )  Check back in a few days to see if there might be another surprise waiting for you!!!

Until then, I have what I call a 'Calgon Take Me Away' card!!!  I sure could use a good soaking... how bout you?  Let's let the stress of the day just melt away...

 ...in the bubbles!!!  How luxurious!  I want to be her right now lol!

 If you'd like to have your very own Bath 'n' Bubbles Gilly digi, you can find her *HERE*  She's from Prairie Fairy Designs in the Sugar n Spice Collection.  Which reminds me...please join in the FUN starting TODAY with our Sugar n Spice Challenge at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Products used:
Copics - Hair: E25 E35 E34 YR21; Skin: E11 E00 R20; Pinks: RV34 RV11 RV10 RV00; Shading on tub: C0.
DP - My Mind's Eye, Happy Go Lucky (on SALE!)
Viva Decor - Transparent Gloss Gel
DecoArt - Ultrafine Glamour Dust Paint, Ice Crystal
Spellbinders -  Classic Circle; Picot Edge Circle
Memory Box - Elegant Scrollwork die
Crafts-Too - Scrollworks embossing folder

I hope that you'll find time to join in the fun at Fairy Fun Fridays : )  Have a fabulous weekend my friends!!!  I'll see ya soon!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

18 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs linda

Lau W said...

Oh she's cute and funny this girl ! Love your card, I love pink very much !
xxx

Teresa Carini said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for joining me on my blog and thanks for great gift! I send you my address by mail!
And now pretty card, love the face of Bath 'n' Bubbles Gilly, very funny!!
Have a nice weekend!

Hannah Clark said...

This is gorgeous! I love the flourishes and that flower! Beautiful!

THERESA said...

You and me both, lol, she is gorjuss, great composition , absolutely love the pearl (brad) , not sure...hehehe
lotsa luv from here to there

BrossArtAddiction said...

Lori this is truly beautiful from the fab sheer ribbon to those amazing swirls and your coloring...all of it is fabulous! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is a great fun image truly lovely card:)Sandra H

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I just love the image you've used.

cheryl said...

oh wow this is simply stunning the detail is just amazing,so love the colors hugs cherylxxxxx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Lori. That sweet image is adorable and your coloring is stunning.

Kelly said...

Love the delicate lacey feel!

Rufus said...

Ah, bliss! She looks so happy and comfy.
R/

Bernie said...

This is simply stunning! I love the colors and the details are just amazing! I want to be her right now myself lol!
Blessings Bernie

Renkata said...

Super cute and adorable card Lori!

Margreet said...

We both used this image and our cards are completely different....love yours!!!!
xxx Margreet

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Lori!

Cor* said...

Oh Lori. This is so soft & elegant. I adore all your embellies. Papers are fantastic. Great coloring and perfect papers!

Beverly Montez said...

Lori, this is gorgeous! Love all the frills and flourishes. The polka dot ribbon is so sweet.
XO
Beverly

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails