Sunday, June 17, 2012

Have You Heard What's New?

Happy Father's Day to everyone celebrating today!!!  My hubby is safely tucked on the couch watching racing on TV... so I thought I'd sneak in here before I head off to get his all time fave food which is fried chicken!!!  Watch out KFC, here I come lol.

In case you've been wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, I haven't...  I'll make a loooooong story short:  hubby has had two surgeries in the last few weeks.  Nothing serious, but things needed to get done, so it's been a bit more hectic around here lately.

I am just dying to create something!  My hands haven't gotten inky or messy, but I have cut a lot of rubbah - woo hoo!!!  I can't wait for you to see what I've got up my sleeves : D

Obviously, I don't have a project to share with ya today : (  but I did want to give you a highlight of a couple of products I LOVE and wondered if you knew that SCACD carries them!  I just went shopping, and I already have the shipping notice!  Tomorrow will be Christmas for meeeeeee hee hee!!!


Tim Holtz!
Movers & Shapers Die:  Mini Sewing Room


Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders
Book Covers

Honeycomb & Bubble











Dies by SCACD!!!
Garden Corners














Feathers!!!
Petaloo Feathers:  I purchased Cream and Pink of course... : )












Fun, huh?  I can't wait until tomorrow!  There are other products, but I haven't used them yet, so I can't officially LOVE them... yet.  Don't worry, I'll give you honest feedback!

Enjoy the rest of your day/evening...  I've missed you!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

5 comments:

Rufus said...

Will be looking forward to seeing the results of you getting those fingers all inky and messy. Love the new EF's. Very lush and yummy looking feathers...can't wait to see what you do with 'em! Glad that hubby is doing so well.
R/

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm glad your hubby is doing OK!!! Enjoy all your new goodies! I have quite a few things coming myself...either today or tomorrow and the excitement is building!!! Hugs!

cheryl said...

oh glad you are doing okay Hun was wondering were you were,hope Hubbie is okay too sweetie hugs Cherylxxxxx

Sandra H said...

Nice to know your doing okay and continuing to do comments:)x

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Hope your hubby enjoyed his fried chicken.

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails