Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jodi's Candy & a Huge Thank You!

Calling all Magnolia lovers... Here is the latest collection!  Jodi is offering this set of amazingly adorable stamps.  Just feast your eyes on this...

You have until January 25 to enter her blog candy Here.  But if you win, can I come over and play too?  Who wouldn't love to have these?  Yes, I am officially drooling - lol!

A Note of Thanks:
A great big hug and my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who expressed their thoughts and lifted up prayers for me and my family today!  Although it was a difficult situation, and we'll have many long hours of clean up, it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be :D  Praise God!!!  We all made it home safe and sound...

So - I get to craft tomorrow (which is actually today - hee hee!  Once again, it's getting close to 1:30 a.m.).  But, YAY!!!  Just wait until you see the cuteness coming up!  Oh, I almost forgot... I am so glad to hear that there are other night owls like me - high 5!!!
See ya soon : )
May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

2 comments:

Rufus said...

So glad to hear that it wasn't that horrible at your sister's. Still an awful feeling for her, though.
R/

Anonymous said...

What happened?

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails