Monday, January 4, 2010

My New Tilda!

Good morning, my sweet friends!  I have decided that I am going back to the gym.  No... really... I am!  Now why are you laughing?  I know that I've said that too often in the past with no action... but honestly, I'm gonna do it this time -hee hee!  I have a very good friend who will keep me accountable.  She is the reason why I started going to the gym in the first place.  And here is my reason why I stopped:  surgery (twice).  But now that I've had sufficient time to recover, I'm good to go --- so, here I go!!!  Pray that I won't overdo it or pull or push something that shouldn't be pulled or pushed...

Today I have a sweet and very simple card to show ya.  I used one of my new Tilda stamps!  This is my very first Magnolia post (I know... can you believe it?).  It's time for me to move into the 21st Century where Tilda is alive and well - lol!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Roses on Paper - coloring with fav medium - can you guess???
Stamp Something - new somethings
Crazy 4 Challenges - polka dots
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
La-La Land - charms
Penny's - monochromatic
My Time to Craft - anything goes


Colored Tilda with my fav copics!
Large deckled rectangle nestie
Polka dot Quickutz EF
Polka dot border CBEF
Pink Spica pen and Stardust Stickles
MS branch punch from Olga's candy
Ribbon, flower, pearls, charm from stash
I FINALLY learned how to use my Bow Easy (from Suzanne's candy).
 It really IS very easy... I was just too intimidated to take the time to read the instructions!
(Thank you, Olga and Suzanne!!!)



Bling - Bling - Bling



Yep, there's the charm : )

Hey, this should be entered into a CAS challenge (clean and simple).  I'll have to see if I can find one.  Do you know of a challenge this would qualify for?

Tomorrow I'll have more "news" for ya.  There's always something exciting happening!
Don't forget about my "surprise" candy Here.  You have until Jan. 15...

See ya tomorrow, my friends.

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your souls ~




34 comments:

cheryl said...

morning hun this is brilliant so love these tilda's they are a joy to colur and you have done an amazing job with yours love the colurs layout and papers too hugs cheryl xxx

☼ Cheryl* said...

That is a beautiful card, Lori :) I really like the sparkle you have added and the colours are so nice!
xxx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Really cute card... fantastic colouring (as always).

Now a word from your sis - don't go over-doing it at the gym - rather have a load of laughs (it's meant to be good exercise for the belly region)! Huggles, Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is just so beautiful the colours are a great choice and loving that flower and bow arrangement and of course Tilda...she does look fantastic.

Hugs
Lorraine x

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, this is so gorgeous, really love it, and the detail is great.

jenny

Meital said...

What a great Tilda and wonderful coloring and gorgeous card!!!!!

Hope you're feeling well, and you'll persist in that gym! I gave up :D but still going to long (and fast) walks with my (sweet) dog :):)

Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous card Lori, really pretty & I love your colouring - such a sweet Tilda too

Well done on going back to the gym - best of luck with it all

Jan xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Lori - she is beautiful! Love the embossed background and your colouring is awesome.

Good Luck with the gym, take it slow and easy starting out!

Hugs
Jacki

Penny said...

Very cute!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lori, another gorgeous card hun, love the design and lucky you having a Martha Stewart branch punch, I tried to find one and there like finding gold lol, I hope you enjoy your gym but go easy on those muscles, lots of huggles,

Liz xx

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Lori! I love all the pink! gorgeous coloring on Tilda and the flower/ribbon embellie is so feminine and pretty!

Great job!!!

Blessings, Maria

LINDA said...

This is such a pretty card..Your coloring is just awesome.. love the design and that flower and charm is just beautiful..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Denimo said...

Lori, what a wonderful card!! Love the pinkishness of it! :)
Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Lori and the colours and design are gorgeous, lovely detail and papers.
Hugs Linda

Linda said...

Lori, what a wonderfull card and Lovely colours too
hugs Linda Dekker

Kim. said...

Wow what a beautiful card I love everything about this one, the colours, the image and the embellishments that are just perfect.
Kim xXx

Pat said...

Lovely card, great embellies. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week. Happy New Year.

Pat xx

Elena said...

This card is so beautiful! I love the soft colors! Really like the way how you attached flower to ribbon! Love the sweet charm too!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!

Margreet said...

really great card Lori......with such a sweet and beautifully coloured Tilda....nice flower!
xxx Margreet

Davi said...

Sweet card with that darling little tilda and love those embossed dots and the wonderful embellishment!! :)

Audrey said...

oh what a sweet card! love the pink and the flower is beautiful

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts! Glad you are are recovered!

Chrissie said...

Beautiful card Lori!
Many thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week!
Happy New Year!
Chrissie

Crystal said...

such a cute little gal she is! love all the pinks you used too! i just love the way you use your copics to color. wanna know a secret? i have never tried them...ever! pretty bad huh? they kinda scare me too though as i haven't the first clue how to use them. maybe that ought to be one of my new year's resolutions! hugs!

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Lori!! Great coloring, beautiful elements!

Ila said...

Wow...what a Gorgeous card!!..I love the colors, details and your Fabulous coloring!..Happy New Year!!...Hugs, Ila

Ila said...

Hi Lori...I blend my prismas with oms and a paper stump...I only use the copics under the prismas as a base...it seems to make the prismas blend easier on top. Just a word of caution...Never use copics over prismas...as the wax in the prismas will ruin copic tips...Thanks for visiting!! ...and your lovely comment...Hugs, Ila

Naomi Johnson said...

Hi Lori, this is a stunning card - i adore this tilda image - just need to get my hands on one!

Thank you for your comment on my latest project and the heads up on your blog candy - have signed on to follow you here and i've popped your candy in my sidebar.

All the best for the new year!
Naomi

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girl!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts this week!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Kathy said...

Such an adorable card!! I love the colors and this image is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along in our charmed challenge!
:)kathy

Carlie M. said...

Beautiful card Lori!!!! Love the charm and the BLING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card Lori! I love the colouring you've done.

Anonymous said...

Lori, I love this pink card! Tilda is beautifully colored and looks so sweet. I love that heart ribbon too!
Hugs,
April

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails