Saturday, January 9, 2010

Prairie Fairy Grand Opening!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!  The days have been flying by - again - lol!  Why does it seem like the older I get the faster the weeks go by?  Does anyone have the answer to this ancient question?  Huh, huh?  As I look at the clock, it is almost 1:30 a.m.  I'm tellin ya that it's like I just got home and now it's time to go to bed already - yikes!!!  I have to get up early in the morning.  Hey!  I know... those of you that know me know that I am not a morning person - but I have to be at my mom's house by 10:00 a.m.  What time do you get up?  I console myself by saying, "self, you are not the only person in the world who doesn't get up at 6:00 a.m."  Please tell me that there are some of you out there who are not morning people!  I really am trying to go to bed earlier though.  AND... I have been going to the gym - yay!  AND... I have not been overdoing it - I'm not even sore :D  One thing at a time...

Well, since I haven't been home much lately, I haven't finished my cards - boo!!!!  I won't be home today either - sigh... but hopefully when I get home tonight I'll have a little crafting time.  I'm actually working on three cards - lol!  I know... it's a miracle - hee hee!

Ok - Here's the real news:

So, have you heard that Roberta at Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps is NOW OPEN?  You have got to check out her awesome images Here.  She is also offering candy until Jan. 15!  Yummy...  You'll also want to hop on over to the Fairy Fun Friday Challenge Blog Here.  Oh we're gonna have so much fun!!!

...and last, but not least, since I haven't posted a card for awhile...

 Here is a FREEBIE image from DZ Doodles.
Click on the link above to download!
Available until Jan. 14


Please pray for me today... I will be with my sister whose house was broken into.  I'm not exactly sure what needs to be done, but I'm certain it will be an emotional time!   Please also pray for my sister, brother and mom - we'll all be traveling together.

I appreciate you, my wonderful friends - much more than you know!!!

See ya next time with a Prairie Fairy design - you're gonna love it : )

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


11 comments:

Sam said...

Oh Lori hun I do hope everything is okay. Will be thinking of you and your family today.
Thanks for the link to the freebie digi too.
Take care
Sam x

Margreet said...

Hi Lori....3x a week I'm getting up at 6.00 am too........but I don't mind....I do not need much sleep....thanks for the link to the freebie.....You and your family will be in my thoughts today...wish you all much strength!
xxx Margreet

☼ Cheryl* said...

Oh Lori, what terrible news. I hope everyone will be ok today xxxx
Thank you for the freebie.
hugs x

Miranda said...

That is never good news. I hope they'll be ok.

Thanks for the freebie.

Stef H said...

oh i'm so sorry to hear about your sister and will definitely keep you all in my prayers.

hugs,

Mandy said...

Hi Lori, hope everything goes ok..I'm think of all of you...sorry I'm more of a morning person...
Mandy xx

cheryl said...

oh hun thinking of you and your family will be in my prayers take care hunny hugs cheryl xxx I am not a morning person either hun hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Rufus said...

YES, another night owl! If I don't have to get up in the morning for a couple of days I can get totally turned around. Last night it was 3am, then up at 8:30. Hope that your family is OK. That's got to be a terrible feeling. Good thing she's got all of you. Thinking of you all,
R/

Crystal said...

keepin' ya in my prayers sweetie! sending big hugs your way!

Denise said...

Oh my gosh, that is awful when someone breaks in. You feel like everything needs cleaning. Hopefully it is not bad. Make sure you keep track, if they have insurance, everything spent to clean up the mess too. Meaning, cost of laundry soap, how many loads, how much time etc. Our insurance lady told us that we should do that, take plenty of photos, document everything. They payed us backfor all the clean up work too.

Prayer going out to you all!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Unknown said...

Can't wait! And my friend actually trained her kids to stay up late and sleep in with her till 11:00. That of course change when they had to go to school ha ha!

xoxo

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails