Monday, March 29, 2010

Princess Pony

Good Morning!  Are you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed?  Hee hee... for me, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed is around 11:00 a.m.  Well, someone has to be up at night to take care of things - lol!

My little furbaby, Sammy, is well on his way to being his old bossy self!  It was a looooong couple of weeks, but he's as good as new.  Whew!  I think it was worse than having a sick baby cuz he doesn't wear diapers...ewwwww...  I hope you've already had your breakfast - hee hee!

Are you ready for another challenge at Karen's Doodles?  This week we have an inspiration photo to work with, and all four challenge blogs are joining in.

I love the colors in this photo, so I used pink and green.  My card is kinda 'ruffly' which I took from the bed skirt and pillow shams.  I just love cute and girlie!  Without further ado,  meet Princess Pony Here.

I've colored Princess Pony, of course, with my fav copics:  
E21 E11 E00 E000; E31 E25 Y21; R85 R83 R81; G28 G24 G21 G20; E34 E33 E31 E30; C7 C5 C3 C1 C0.
Stardust Stickles accents, gorgeous cameo and mini roses by Prima, MS punch, pearls and ribbon.  Ta Da!  I used my Cricut to cut out the card shape (Wild Card Cartridge) and dp; nesties for the circle and scallop.  If you are reading this and recognize the shape of the card as one that you recently did, I give you credit!  I loved your card so much, I decided to make one of my own!  I'm sorry that I didn't write down your name and blog... I will make a conscious effort to do that in the future.

This was a lot of fun to color!

So how do you think I did with my first inspiration photo?  I hope you like the results.

Exciting News:  Karen's Doodles Challenge Blogs (yes, plural - all four) are having an Easter Blog Hop!  Watch for it this week - Thursday, April 1.  Fun and prizes!!!

Thank you for coming to visit me.  I truly appreciate your friendship and support!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

Lori

12 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Lori, this is such a gorgeous card. Love the beautiful coloring and the cute card idea :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Zoe said...

Stunning Lori. Your colouring is exceptional.
Hugs
Zoe

Angelwood said...

Hi Lori! This image does look like so much fun to color. I just LOVE the way you color in your images - so beautifully! Fabulous job with this sweet card! hugs, Angela

shulsart said...

Lori, this is just so cute. I love the idea of the scallops to mimic the ruffles. How clever. Your flowers are beautiful and your coloring on this sweet image is perfect.

Shana said...

Lori how stunning! I love the card shape, bow, flowers - everything!

Kelly said...

Lori, you coloring is outstanding. This card is so cute!!

Danderella said...

Lori this is just gorgeous, your colouring is out of this world! Amazing.

Tracy said...

Lori - this is so stunning, any princess would love this!
Hugs
Tracy

Tracy said...

Lori - this is so stunning, any princess would love this!
Hugs
Tracy

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Lori! Love your coloring, it's fabulous!

Crystal said...

omg...GORGEOUS card! love the shape, the ribbon and the sparkle! so beautiful! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!! Love every bit of it - your details are always soooo precise!!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails