Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thanks a Bunch!

Hello my friends!  I have good news.  My little furbaby is indeed getting better.  Although he still vomited today, he was back to his old self barking at his food mat.  You have to understand Sammy to know that when he's barking at the place mat we use to put his food on because he won't eat out a bowl, he is demanding either to be fed or wants water!!!  This little three year old runs the house, I'm tellin ya!  So I gave him a couple handfuls of dog food (the first he's had in a week).  So far, so good... we'll see how he tolerates solid food.  Whew!

I have even better news!!!  My brother-in-law, who has been battling cancer, has just been told that the cancer is gone!  Praise God!!!  The same God who healed me from cancer two times, has now healed my brother-in-law!  Are you ill?  Do you have a problem that seems hopeless?  I am here to tell you that Jesus is the answer.  No, not religion...  A real, personal relationship with the Living God.  Even if you don't believe that He exists, tell Him that.  Ask Him to reveal Himself to you and He will!!!  I pray for you, my friends.  May you find true peace through Jesus Christ who died for us so we can live forever with Him.  And now... may His loving arms surround you and comfort you, bringing peace to your soul!

Wow!  I was not planning that... someone who is reading this right now needs the Lord.  You know that He has been calling you and you've been resisting.  Please don't resist anymore.  Tomorrow is not promised to any of us.  Cancer, illness, death can happen to anyone at anytime.  I want to see YOU in heaven.  Contact me through email.  I am here for you!

Ok... on to my warm and fuzzy card I promised to show ya today.  I used a stamp set from Crafter's Companion called Popcorn the Bear.  This is an unmounted rubber stamp set entitled, "Thanks a Bunch."  You can find it HerePaper Romance has the cutest rubber stamps!  I am loving working with them.  Amy is continuing to stock more and more items in her store.  She now has embellishments such as ribbon, brads and flowers.  Also new is Cute Companions which come as a sheet of unmounted 6 x 6 rubber.  They are adorable!!!  Check out Paper Romance Here.

Copics
Bear and flower centers:  E37 E35 E34 E33 E31 E30 R20
Flower petals: R39 R85 R83 R81
Leaves and stems: G99 G94 G85 G82
Duck: Y21 Y11 Y00 YR04 YR02
Other Supplies
MS edge punch
Stardust Stickles
Pearls colored with R85, ribbon and button
It might not look like it, but I actually used all seven copic markers as described above to get the bear to look like this.  Do you think he looks fuzzy?  I'm still practicing and having fun : )  What ever did I do before copics?  I am so in love...

Challenges Entered:
Little Red Wagon - Copics
Pollycraft Monday - Sparkly Things
Ooh-la-la  - Anything Goes 
One Stop Craft Challenge - Let it Shine
Saturday Challenge - #75 

Well... it's back to the 'drawing board' for me.  Before I go to bed, I need to color up another one of Karen's Doodles.  My post for Karen's Doodles US Challenge Blog will go live on March 22 at 12:30 am PST.  I hope you can join in the fun!

Oh... one last thing.  My counter has now gone over 10,000 hits.  You know that means some celebrating is gonna happen soon.  I'm waiting for a few things from the mail man : )  Keep watching!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~ 

16 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
Well that is fantastic news on both accounts,and your card is gorgeous,have a nice day,
hugs Dianne xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Lori and thanks for sharing it with us at OLL. Hugs x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Lori - I love Popcorn bear stamps too, but they're so big aren't they?

Just wanted to say thank you for your message about my MIL hun xx

Danderella said...

Lori, what great news! Your card is just fabulous and your colouring is amazing! Just amazing!

csroyal said...

So pleased for you and your good news, Lori!

What a fabulous card and coloring job on the fur! I've just been sitting here staring at it how great the bear looks!

Unknown said...

Awww Lori, what an awesome post and yes, we do have an Awesome God! So happy for your praise reports! I dropped by to thank you for posting on my blog that I'd won the $100 gift certificate - I hadn't seen that yet, woo hoo! I'm off to get ready for church - hubby is now leading worship, so he goes earlier than I do. Hope you have a blessed weekend!
hugs,
Gini

Wendi said...

Wow Lori what an amazing card it's beautful and your colouring is perfect I have so enjoyed looking at your blog, and pleased for you that your news is good
thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la and I do so hope you visit us again
Wendi

Tracy said...

THats all fantastic news.
Great card

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Wonderful news and lovely cards!

cheryl said...

oh great news hun so pleased for you and wow what a stunning card too love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Fantastic Card Lori!! Great News!!

Kelly said...

I love popcorn bear and you did a wonderful job coloring him. Absolutely beautiful!!

Mandy said...

Hunny that's fantastic news about your fur baby and your brother-in-law, long may their good health continue.
Youir card is adorable, your colouring is amazing, love it
love n hugs Mandy xxxxxxxxxxx

gina g said...

What a gorgeous card i love the image and fab colour. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Lori, what a fab card and image, love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails