Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You Definitely Want to See This!!!

What?  no card yet?  I know, I know!!!  It's almost done...  Lots going on here.  But for today, I have another fabulous lineup from the amazing SCACD DT.  Head on over to their blogs for a sneak peek of the NEW RELEASE by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.


 ...and here's my little teaser of what I'll have for you tomorrow : )  I'm tellin ya, it's SO ADORABLE!!!

Don't forget the CANDY that Susana is offering.  4 chances to win a whole sheet of the NEW RELEASE!!!  Ends August 26 at 11:00 pm EST.  Winners will be announced on the 26th at 11:30 pm EST.  Stamps will be available to purchase on Friday, August 27.

*My CANDY ends August 31*

See you tomorrow with a couple of cards!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails