Friday, August 12, 2011

The Big Reveal and LOTS of New Paper!!!




Are you getting as excited as I am?  Here's a few more pieces to the puzzle which reveals SCACD's Newest Artist.  I have NO doubt that you are gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them!!!  For more information (including a PRIZE) check out the Store Blog!

New Product Alert
Are you ready for this?  Well, it's actually not extremely new since I'm late to the party on this, but they're still NEW... and FABULOUS!  : )

18 NEW 
FROM MY MIND'S EYE!!!

... and here are a few photos of more delish paper!

  Get 'em while they're HOT!  But please save me at least one of this first one, k?
 







***Don't forget to come back tomorrow for my LOADS of Ribbon Blog Candy!!!***

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~








No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails