It's been so cold lately, I've been looking for warm, easy, crock pot recipes (emphasis on easy!). Here's a mouth-watering recipe I found on Mom's With Crockpots posted by Amanda *Here* for Crock Pot Pizza Casserole. Yum!
Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- 16 oz. box Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 16 oz. pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Spray large crock pot 6 qt. or larger with non-stick spray
2. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat.
3. Rinse pasta and place in the crock pot with drained ground beef mix. Stir. Pour pasta sauce and 1/4 cup water over noodle mix.
4. Top with shredded Mozzarella.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (no peeking)
6. Serve with a side salad
I'm not really a pepperoni girl... although the rest of my family is, so not sure if I'll
be adding the pepperoni. It will depend on who will be home for dinner - kwim? I
definitely will be using very lean ground beef, that's for sure!
Anyway, hope you enjoy this recipe. Today, I'm making the Crock Pot Chicken
Tacos I posted yesterday!
Tomorrow, I'll have a FREEBIE for you to snag if you so desire : ) I've been
working on a custom card and have made a special sentiment. I thought you might
like it too!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll see you again tomorrow!!!
May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~