Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chelsea's Gurlee Girl

This is a super quick post since it's already past my bedtime zzzzzzz...  This card should have been up three days ago!  I didn't want to post at the same time as the blog hop though, so I waited until now.

This month's Sketch Challenge at CLP is awesome (as are ALL Chelsea's sketches!).  I have another 'duh' story to tell you lol!  I was so busy having fun with Blossom Fairy Avie that I totally forgot about the sketch.  Now that I see it, my card is eerily close.  I know that I didn't have to tell you the truth, but what fun would it be then?


Thank you again, Chelsea, for letting us play with your adorable stamps!  You are the best ♥

This is the fabulous Blossom Fairy Avie!  You can find her Here.


Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned for LOTS more exciting news...

Good night for me... Good morning to others : )

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

11 comments:

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous Lori and you have coloured the image beautifully...I love thos bright colours.

Fi
x

I have candy on my blog if you are interested.

Anne said...

Loove this!
Amazing colors, and beautiful stamp! :) Just makes me happy! :D

Crystal said...

Lori this is BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE the sparkle!!!

CraftyC said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous. The papers and colours are stunning!
Clairexx

Danni said...

Ohhhhhh!!!! I just {heart} this!! Gorgeous!! Love all the sparkle!!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hello stranger, you been off in the wilderness searching for glamour dust lol,this is gorgeous hun and so clever you knowing and following the sketch without doing so, mega talented or what lol, hugs Liz xx

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just stunning so love that image,super cute,and your detail awesome,hugs cherylxxxxxxxx

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

She is so beautiful and so is your total card. Love the coloring and all of the papers that you used. Very awesome design.

tfs
bobbi

Beebeebabs said...

Adorable card!!!

Marjo said...

Hi Lori,

This card is AWESOME, all your creations are gorgalicious. I guess I am going to have to get all Chelsea's Gurlee Girl Stamps too. You are definitely an enabler..lol

Hugs, Marjo

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this card Lori - it's sooo pretty!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails