Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blossom Fairy Cammy

Good Morning my wonderful friends!  It's been a little while since we've sat down to chat.  I pray that you've been well!  This week has been another emotional one for me.  It seems that there is no end to the work I need to do on myself.  You know... the junk - ugh!  You may already be very familiar with this word, but I've just acknowledged (stopped denying) that I am codependent.  With this 'revelation' comes both fear and freedom.  I know that seems like a contradiction, but I have great HOPE that with God's help, I will emerge as a butterfly, free to fly unencumbered by the baggage that has held me back for so long.  So... I am very hopeful and excited to see how Jesus heals yet another layer of stuff.

I love this adorable image from Gurlee Girl Craft Store.  She's Blossom Fairy Cammy and reminds me of being free to fly!  This month's sketch at CLP Challenge Blog, once again eluded me.  I don't know what has happened to my memory!  If you find it, will you please send it to me?  Thanks for being patient with me Chelsea!!!  Anywho, my card does have a tiny resemblance of the sketch, thankfully...



This MUST HAVE paper is Linen Closet by DCWV.  I LOVE it!!! Still going with the freedom to fly theme, I've included a cute little butterfly made with my MS punch and covered with Viva Decor Glitter Liner.  The gold pearls are Viva Decor Gold Paper Pen.

 
BF Cammy is colored with copics:  BG13 BG10 BG000; Hair - E35 E34 YR21 YR20; Skin - E11 E21 E00.  Her wings are covered with Transparent Gloss Gel and Glamour Dust.  The Gloss Gel gives more dimension than using glue.

 The sentiment is by Stampendous!

Challenges Entered:


That's my quick and simple card... thanks for stopping by!

See you soon ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

22 comments:

cheryl said...

oh lori hun she is just so super cute,beautifully coloured too,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Becky said...

Lorie this is stunning, gorgeous image and gorgeous details.

LINDA said...

OH Lori, this is just beautiful!!.. Gorgeous coloring.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Anne said...

This is lovely, amazing papers, and just beautifully decoratet. :)

Margreet said...

quick and simple you say....but also beautiful and fab coloured......love how you did her hair!
xxx Margreet

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Lori your card is stunning!!!! I love the colors. I've written down the copic #s so I can invest in them. It always helps to see the different colors on gorgeous creations such as this one. It's just beautiful sweetie! Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs Bonnie

Danni said...

Oh my! I {heart} this card! Just gorgeous!!

Chelsea said...

Hi Lori! Cammy looks so elegant in her teal dress and gold pearls. You make her shine! I've always love the way you use copic markers.
Have a beautiful day.
Chelsea

Message Keeper said...

I love the girl sitting on the ribbon. So gorgeous!

Patricia Mae said...

Lori I love the colors or Cammy and I really have to try the Copic colors you listed she came out so beautiful. Awesome job.
~Patricia

Lici4ka said...

This is lovely card, and just beautifully decoratet!

Create With Joy said...

Lori

Your card is GORGEOUS!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Shazza said...

so beautiful Lori, love how you coloured her and the papers are fab.
Take care
x

Maria Therese said...

Wow awesome card!!! Thank you for joining us at Pollycraft this week :)

Joanne Gilch said...

Your card is amazing whether it hits the mark on the sketch or not. It got you some inspiration to make the card and that's what it is all about. good luck with the co-dependency!
thanks you for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.
check out the blog for the forum challenge and try to win the $10 GC.

Milliesmarvels said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
Jane
x

Janie Printz said...

You may be a little co-dependant but you certainly have a wonderful knack for crafts. These little cards you make are absolutely incredible !!! You have the touch & the creativity to make the most gorgeous things out of a few scraps of paper & some markers & a few embellishments ... Beautiful work my friend. Thanks for making MY day !!!
Hugs, Janie

Marjo said...

Hi Lori,

I love love, did I say absolutely love this color combo! I love everything about ths card. It's another gorgalicious creation.

Hugs, Marjo

Kim said...

Lori you did amazing with this card too hun! WOW do I love what you did with this cutie pie and that DCWV paper looks great with her! thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Parchesdeamor said...

Hola amiga Lori
Encontre tu blog y me enamore de todos tus trabajos. No tengo palabra solo para decirte qeu eres una artista!! GRACIAS POR COMPARTIRLAS CON NOSOTRAS
y TE DESEO INVITAR A MI BLOG

http://pspdianet.blogspot.com/

tU AMIGA
DIANET

Teresa said...

such a beautiful card so pretty, good luck at crafts and me this week.
Teresa x

Rhonda said...

Great card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles! :)

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails