Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winter Time Fun!

Oh the weather outside is... do you know the lyrics to that song? I just got stuck lol!!! Well, anyway... it's just brrrrrrr! I hope that you are bundled up and staying warm. I have my little heater (my puppy dog) beside me, so I'm nice and toasty. This time it's a good toasty (not having a hot flash hee hee). The other night, my hubby told me that he was hot. He asked, "is it hot in here, or is it just me?" My younger son replied, "just you." I told him that he must be having a hot flash... pay back for all the times he teased me lol! He wasn't impressed.

I LOVE snowflakes and mittens. I've become obsessed with them. You might just be seeing a lot of them in my creations in the next couple of months! Here's a fun card showcasing I Heart Powder by Victoria Case for SCACD mini Winter Hearts and Hugs Set.

Psyche! Oh... I'm so sorry *blushing* I thought I would have my card done by now (I scheduled this post earlier!). It's allllllllmooooossssst done. In the meantime, another word from our sponsor...

Did you enter the fab SCACD candy yet? Two chances... one at the store blog and one at Susana's NEW Facebook Fan Page!!! I wish that I could enter lol! Ends November 19 at 5:30 pm EST.

And don't forget about the FREE stamp offer! If you purchase an Exclusive SCACD set, you will receive a FREE stamp (Susana's choice). Here are the new releases:

Elisabeth Bell for SCACD mini Winter Sampler
Victoria Case for SCACD mini Winter Hearts and Hugs Set

I'll see ya tomorrow when my snowflakes are dry lol!!! It gonna be a cutie... don't miss it :)

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails