Monday, January 3, 2011

Flower Cheer and Mystery Product Revealed!

Is Winter over yet? I am chilled to the bone! I think I need to make a cup of hot cocoa and surround myself with a nice warm blankie :) Where's my little puppy dog? He's the best heater in town!

Here's another card I made last month, but didn't have the chance to post until now! Was your December as crazy as mine? As much as I enjoy shopping, I am sooooo glad that Christmas is over lol! How bout you?

This is Flower Cheer by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Winter Sampler. I think she's so pretty!!! For some reason, I decided that I needed to make an A2 size card - must have been the scraps I was using lol!


In this close up, you can see the TonerTex glitter I applied with the adhesive pen. This is a great way to apply glitter! No mess like you have with other techniques. Suzanne and Marti both have videos at Susana's store showing ways to use this product. You can see them Here and Here!

Ooooooh.... sparkly hee hee!



Although I don't own (yet) an Epiphany Crafts Button Tool, I used a clear button, cut matching dp and glued it on the bottom. Not as easy or convenient, but it'll have to do for now :)

Update!!!
*** If you read my post on New Beginnings, I talked about a NEW MYSTERY PRODUCT! It's time for the unveiling!!! This card may look like it has a bit of the new product on it, but it's waaaaaay different. I'm telling ya, I NEED one in absolutely EVERY color - no joke!! You may see the NEW PRODUCT Here.

Happy crafting!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh mate, she is sooooo gorgeous! Fabulous colouring and amazing detail. Brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is gorgeous what stunning colours and I just adore that beautiful image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails