Wednesday, April 17, 2013

$50 Gift Voucher and a Freebie!!!

Oh do I have some good news today!  In honor of The Paper Shelter reaching 1,000 followers, we are celebrating with TWO prizes instead of just one!  Yay!!!



This week's challenge is "Make it Bloom."  Won't you join in with the super talented DT at The Paper Shelter Challenge?  Remember there are TWO prizes this week!!!

Here's what you can win


PLUS

a $20 Gift Voucher!!!

Anyone who plays along in this week's challenge, using a TPS image or not, will be eligible to win the usual $30 Gift Voucher PLUS another $20 Gift Voucher... I'm not a math whiz, but that adds up to a whopping $50!!!

Now I want to play... lol!

I have a confession to make... it totally slipped my mind that this week was MY week to post :(  However, I am hoping to join in with my 'sister' team at TPS for next week.  It's really gonna be a challenge for me... just wait until you see :)

I've been thinking of you, my lovely friends in bloggie world.  You make creating such FUN!!!  I have a few deadlines to meet which have been dominating my brain (hence my more than normal forgetfulness...) but I haven't forgotten about you.  I know I've skipped my April Giveaway, but May is fast approaching.  My Giveaway box is filling up :)

Here's a cut file I created a few weeks ago.  It's FREE for your personal use :) Enjoy!

Download 

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Thank you for sharing the pretty eyelet border cut file, Lori!

Linda said...

thanks for share
hugs Linda

Sparkly Engineer said...

Thanks for the pretty eyelet border file. This is the first time I have visited your blog and what a great welcome.

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails