Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blog Candy Reminder and New Product Alert!

It's Father's Day and I am so thankful for Dads!  What would we do without the men in our lives?  My hubby has been there through thick and thin...  Happy Father's Day Sweet-pie ♥

Have you heard about the New Release Blog Candy?  It's all about Elisabeth Bell for SCACD!  Susana is giving 4 chances to win the NEW Sampler Edition #5.  Each winner will win one sheet - WOW!!!  Is that generous or what????  Head on over to the Store Blog to enter.  Better not walk, but RUN... ends June 24!

New Products at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design!!!!
The only problem you will have is deciding which colors, which style of paper/chipboard/stencils... lol! Susana carries a huge supply and lots of variety!  I'm off to go shopping now before she runs out!!!

See you soon with a (gulp) man card.  I know... I said no more, but I had to do this one for my honey : )

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails