Tuesday, June 8, 2010

High Hopes Blog Hop!

I made it back home... and do I have some awesome photos to share with ya!  Ha ha... not just yet, cuz it's waaaay past my bedtime.  I'll be coming back though and you will be drooling over these beauties (on the condition that they actually turn out lol!).

I want to share some exciting news (no... this isn't MY exciting news, you'll have to wait for that!).  I just found out that High Hopes is Having a Blog Hop on Monday, June 14. There will be sneaks peaks Here and also on the DT blogs on Saturday and Sunday.  Then on Monday the new release with a Blog Hop.  Gonna be fun... I can't wait!  I hear that there will be approximately 33 designs as well as fun sentiments and accessories.  Yippee!!!  Thanks High Hopes ♥

See you soon, my friends : )

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

Lori

1 comment:

Loz said...

♥♥♥ See you've been putting them to good use - they're so fun aren't they!! Have a great day ♥♥♥

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails