Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jesus is the Reason for the Season Blog Hop Winner

Ooooops.... I am so sorry! It completely slipped my mind (which isn't hard to do these days lol!). I want to let you know who my Jesus is the Reason for the Season Blog Hop WINNER is...



That's you, Sammibug! Congratulations!!! Please email me so I can send your goodies out to you.

I'd also like to thank everyone, again, for the beautiful comments you left me! I ADORE you, my friends - I truly do!!! I wish I could send you ALL something...

I'll be back tomorrow with a post for SCACD by Victoria Case. I don't mind tellin' ya that it's a real cutie : ) Don't miss it!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails