Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

Jesus is the Reason for the Season Blog Hop
HERE


Good morning, my friends! Happy Thursday to you... Has your week flown by as fast as mine has? I've had some fun shopping this week, but also had a dreaded dentist appointment that I kept putting off until my broken tooth started hurting. Somehow that ends procrastination pretty quickly lol! So here we are on Thursday already...

I've been visiting a few of you at a time when I get the chance, and many of you are saying how cold it is. Some of you are even having snow! I am sitting here once again with my puppy dog heater, all warm and cozy... but when I poke my nose out from under the ribbon and paper, you are absolutely right - it's downright f-f-f-freezin'!!!

Well, I say that IF you have to be in the cold, you should at least have fun while you're in it! I've made this fun and freezin' cold card using I Got Your Back by Victoria Case for SCACD Winter Hearts and Hugs Set. Doesn't it just make you smile? It cracks me up! I LOVE it!!!

She's having such a wonderful time sledding down the snowy slope with that cute lil' penguin holding on lol! Admit it... it made you giggle, didn't it? Even if it wasn't an out loud giggle, your insides were cracking up, huh? huh? huh?

Here you can see a close up of the sparkly swirls. I used my Cricut to cut them out of acetate, then covered them with Viva Decor Transparent Gloss Gel and sprinkled Glamour Dust on top! I used this same technique for the snowflakes, then added a beautiful rhinestone in the center. Oh so easy to make with fabulous products!

This oh so fun image is colored with my fave copics: Hair - E49 E59 E25 E53; Skin - E11 E21 E00 R20; Clothing - BG18 BG13 BG11 BG10; Scarf and Mittens - R39 R37 R35; Sled - E29 E27 E25/C5 C1; Penguin - C9 C7 C5 C3 C1. To keep her ears warm, I've covered her ear muffs with Sugar Sparkly Fluff! To keep in style while having fun, she's also wearing some bling-y accessories which was easily created with stickles.

The Christmas papers are Memory Box Tinsel Collection. I love Memory Box papers, they are such good quality and come in lots of great patterns! This collection, as well as others are on SALE right now. Better get yours while they're still in stock!

Once again, I've created the snow scene using Polar White Flower Soft. You already know how much I LOVE to use this for snow!!! I'm sure that you'll be seeing this again and again and again hee hee!

Challenges Entered:
Crazy Challenge - #43 On the Go
Paper Playtime - Christmas Carol - "Walkin in a Winter Wonderland"
Stamps R Us - Holiday
CSAYL - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft - Christmas Cuties
Just Us Girls - 3D embellishments
Something Completely Different - Snow
Stampin for the Weekend - Winter
Crafty Catz - Christmas
Alota Rubber Stamps - Snowflakes

Still Time to Get in on the SUPER STAMP SALE!


Super stamp sale - Ends Dec. 4!!! Buy ANY SCACD Exclusive set OR 4 of ANY SCACD Exclusive stamps and get ONE free stamp from the Exclusive SCACD stamp line - SUSANA'S CHOICE.
*SCACD Exclusive stamps are those designed by Elisabeth Bell, Victoria Case, Carmen Medlin and (Anki in the US only).

***SCACD Exclusive collections Here
***Quixotic Paperie Exclusive collections Here

Oh... one more thing! Were you able to HOP with the Jesus is the Reason for the Season gang? Gifts galore... Wanna enter to win? Check it out Here.

That's it for me today! I hope that you've enjoyed your visit : ) Come back again real soon!


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

21 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A gorgeous card and a fabulous image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Creativek(shraddha) said...

This card is beeeautiful!I love the image and the doily and the way you've placed the image!

Artyjen said...

Thanks for sharing your snowy card with us this week at SCD...such fun!
xoxo Sioux

Anne said...

Such a fun and beautifull card, I love the snow and the doily, the image is beautifully colored and all the embellishments goes so well together!

Have a nice thursdag!
Hugs.

Lisa Kind said...

My insides were giggling and wishing she had a rope to hang on to! LOL!!!! Very cute card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Simply Pam said...

I love the card. It's so fun and cute! I did smile at the card but cracked up at your comments. :D Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime Challenge

Pam
simply-pam.blogspot.com

Danni said...

Oh is this ever so cute and pretty! You did a fabulous job!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hunny, thought I'd show my face lol, have you missed me lol.

Wow hun your colourings fantastic, love her hair and her clothes, your so clever,

hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Lori this is stunning a very beautifully designed card the papers embellishments and that image are superb and super duper cute I love it thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly Schelske said...

She looks like she's having a blast!!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is too cute! Love that your girl is sledding down a "hill"! So fun ♥

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!!

Angie said...

Super cute card!

Laura said...

This is Gorgeous and your coloring is Fabulous.TFS it with us at stamps r us.

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

Renkata said...

Lori, what a wonderful winter card this is.
Amazing layout and colouring.

Laura said...

Great snow!. Very fun image and the layout is great. I like the snowflakes.Thanks for joining us at SCD.

Andrea M said...

How fun is this?!?! Oh so wonderful and free spirited! Love the snow :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week! So sorry it took me so long to leave a comment :(

Becky said...

OH my word girl this is faublous.. Wonderful colors and coloring.

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Fantastic card! Wat an adorable image!! A cutie, indeed! LOVE it, me too! :D

Have a great weekend!!
Hgs, Hege

WeirdCat said...

Congrats you were one of the top three at The Crazy Challenge with this card, please come and grab a banner from the sidebar

Anonymous said...

This card is something else Lori - I've never seen anything like it!!! I love the earmuffs and snow!!!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails