Friday, November 6, 2009

Cupcake Tilly in the Pink

Well... it's surgery day!  I am still up getting the last things done before I go to the hospital in just a short 9 hours.  Who would have thought that getting my blog updated and entering my final card for Wendy's Digital Doodling Challenge would be on top of my list - hee hee!  I'm still hoping that the hospital will have wireless interest access  - lol!!!


Ugh... will someone please tell me why my photos will not transfer from my camera?  Must be because I'm in a hurry!  One more try...  Ok here goes - phew!!!


So what do you think?  Was it worth the wait? : D  I just adore her...



I'm crackin myself up because I can see that the glue is still wet on the rhinestones!  See?  I wasn't kidding when I said that I'm just getting things done - lol!



Gotta show ya the sparkles, of course!  I used Frosted Lace Stickles for the hearts on the paper cupcake.  Diamond Glaze is on the yummy frosting : D


...and last but not least - drum roll please... (it MUST be bedtime!)



Don'tcha just love the cute little cupcake in the center of the flower???  So adorable I'm telling ya!


Thank you, my friends, for your prayers.  I know that God is taking good care of me.  I have His peace which  surpasses all understanding!!!


Hopefully I can get on my computer again soon.  Until then...


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


5 comments:

Mandy said...

Lori your card is so gorgeous hun, so many beautiful little details, love it.
Good luck with the surgery, I hope you aren't in too much discomfort afterwards.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
hugs Mandy xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lori, what a gorgeous card, really beautifully done, all the little details look amazing, hope your surgery goes ok and your soon on the mend, thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling' Hugs Liz xx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Lovely Lori... how do you get your icing to look so yummy? xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Congratulations Lori,hope your feeling better hun xx

Hugs Liz xx

Mandy said...

Congrats hun, this little beauty had to be our winner
hugs Mandy xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails