Monday, November 9, 2009

Exciting News!

What?  No card - again???  So sorry to disappoint you... I am feeling better each day and gaining strength as well.  Thank you so much for your prayers, God is answering them :D


On to the exciting news!  I can hardly believe it myself... the DT at Wendy's Digital Doodling here have chosen me as their newest DT!!!  This just goes to show you that if I can do it, so can you - lol!  I am humbled and oh so excited!  I just pray that I may be able to provide some comfort and joy through the gifts which God has given me!  A HUGE thank you and BIG hug to Wendy, Mandy and Liz xx


So... because I don't have a project to show you today, I thought you'd enjoy a little laugh...



This is my furbaby, Sammy (on the right) with his workout buddy, Scooter.  Aren't they just the cutest?



"What dirt?  I wasn't digging!"


I hope you enjoyed my pics for the day, and that it made you giggle :D


Until next time, my friends...


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~









7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori, so glad you are beginning to feel better, your dogs are the cutest, my daughter has a Westie, who always has a dirty mouth.....LOL. I saw your news on Digital Doodling last night and popped over, did'nt want to spoil the surprise for your, Congratulations on this spot I am sure you are going to enjoy working with this amazing team. Hugs Avril xxxx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Glad you are beginning to feel better Lori. I love the pictures of Sammy - he is adorable. The picture of him with his work out buddie is bril too. xx

Mandy said...

Hi,just dropping in to say 'Hi'..love the piccs of your dog and his buddy they are soo cute!! the piccs made me giggle.off to become a follower can't wait to see more piccs of your little friend..
Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Hi Lori, I'm so pleased you are starting to feel better now. We are all really looking forward to you joining us at DD when you are feeling up to it hun.
Love the doggy pics they are both adorable
Love and hugs Mandy xx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Yes - I agree with Mandy xx

Jo said...

Lori, Congratulations on joining the DT on Wendys Digital Doodling, your cards are fantastic and it is so well deserved. I hope you recover soon and I love your piccies. Jo x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lori, glad your feeling better, my westie always has a mucky mouth too, your picture made me laugh, I think I could do with on of those machines lol,

Hugs Liz xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails