Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sending Hugs n Kisses Your Way!

Happy Thursday to you, my sweet friends ♥ Have I told you lately how much I love you? I DO I DO!! You truly have made my life so much richer by your presence. Thank you for taking the time to visit my little blog (hugz)

Today I have a card featuring Blowing Kisses by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. This is an exclusive SCACD stamp from the NEW 2011 Spring Sampler Set. This collection is ADORABLE!

She's stamped with Memento Ink and colored with my fave coloring medium, copics, in the following colors: RV32 RV11 RV10 RV00; E49 E59 E25 E53; E11 E21 E00 R20. She's got to have some sparkle too, so I've covered her here and there with Stardust Stickles!

Even though it's past Valentine's Day, I decided that this image needed some heart paper. Hearts can be used all year, don't you think? I love Bo Bunny's Crush Collection. It's 15% off right now and there's so many cute papers! Die cuts are Spellbinders Classic Large Circle and Classic Large Scalloped Circle. I used a MS heart border punch for the 'lace'.

It's a tag as well as a card! The ribbon is sandwiched between two scalloped circle layers. If I had thought farther in advance, I would have used a white scalloped circle instead of black so that a message could be written. Well, I suppose if one really wanted to, they could use a white or metallic pen that would show up on black!

Here's my RECYCLED element. I took the larger pink flower from an arrangement I have and added a small rose in the center. Can you tell that I love pink?

Challenges Entered:
BnW - Fave things with Heart
Craft Your Passion - #45 Use Pink
Cupcake Craft - #129 I ♥ You
Kaboodle Doodles - #54 Hearts and Flowers
Lollipop Crafts - #26 Fave Coloring Medium
One Crazy Stamper - Pink
Pear Tree Designs - #36 Valentine's
Stamps R Us - #14 Valentine's/Love
The Pink Elephant - #93 Be My Valentine
Tuesday Throwdown -#36 Pockets
Creative Inspirations - #99 Plain & Simple
The Sisterhood - In Love with Valentine's
Whoopsi Daisy - Free and Easy
2 Sisters - Hearts


Thank you for stopping by :) I'm sorry that I haven't posted my celebration candy yet... I'm still gathering lol! Soon though... I promise ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

29 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She is just too cute Lori!!

Unknown said...

Lori, I love her with dark hair! Your coloring is so pretty and your card is gorgeous!

Vicky said...

OH MY GOODNESS....WOW...this is beautiful the image is soooo sweet & pretty & your colouring is awesome sweetie. I agree about the hearts...love should be all year round not just for valentine. I love the style of card its fabulous. The way you have a smaller white circle on the front for your image you could maybe put the same on the back but without the image if it is you want to write a message on it hun. I think its all perfect.
Thankyou for your lovely lovely message on my blog hun mmwah.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

mudmaven said...

What a sweet card! Love that image. Thanks for playing in our Hearts and Flowers challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. ~chris

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors, the sparkle, the design!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A stunning card ,gorgeous image and colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rleen said...

WOW! Lori, your card is gorgeous!
I love all the details.
Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Rleen

Danni said...

Adorable! and so cute to have her in a lil pocket!! Very cute!

Dana said...

Lori your coloring on this is amazing!! I love how you used the circle shape for your "tag" too!! Very, very pretty card!! Thanks for sharing with us this month at One Crazy Stamper!
Hugs~
Dana

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful card Lori, love the sweet image and your card layout. Adorable creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

**Farrah** said...

A very lovely card!! The receipent will be so pleased!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Kathy said...

This is just adorable!!! I just LOVE this image and have to get her now!!! The colors are o pretty and I agree the hearts can be used for anything!
:)Kathy

Jill said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What wonderful colouring and really sweet image, love it lots! Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Shelly said...

Gorgeous creation for our "I {heart} you" challenge! Such pretty papers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly :)

Agnieszka M said...

Lori, your card is stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Micki said...

wow, wonderful coloring and absolutely love the card design and the tag. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful, LOVE the colours!!!! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

xxxx

jojoscraps said...

She is adorable! I love that you made her on a tag. Your recycled flower is perfect for this card.
Thanks for sharing and good luck at Stamps R Us!
Jo xx

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful card. The image and papers are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lorie said...

What an adorable image, and beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Hi Lori! I am a new follower to your amazing blog:) Your work is stunning, I just love this tag you have created and such amazing detail work all around. Love the flower. Thanks so much for joining our challenges at WHOOPSI DAISY and KABOODLE DOODLES this week:)

Darlene said...

WOW this is just PRECIOUS ... love the tag/card combo ... adorable!! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood for the "In Love with Valentine's" Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again next challenge!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a sweet image and fabulous card. lots of great details on this tag. Thanks for joining the Stamps R Us Challenge !

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! I love your fun pocket with the heart border and colors!! Such a sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at the BnW challenge!HUGS

sammi said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion in our "Pink" challenge!

Kim said...

She's so adorable! I love your color combo and the accents are beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Audhild said...

Your card is amazing. Love the image you have used. Thank you for participating in the BnW challenge

Anonymous said...

What a precious card Lori!!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails