Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Brand New Challenge is Coming!

Oh my goodness... Have you seen the NEW Challenge Blog Friends With Heart? Grand Opening is April 5, 2011! Danni has been posting sneak peeks of the AMAZING prize offered to one very lucky person... If I were you (and you LOVE to color) you will definitely want to head over to Friends With Heart Challenge Blog NOW!!! Just sayin'... lol

Well, now that I'm home and beginning to clean up and organize a little bit after my trip to Anaheim, I'll have a card to show you (finally) tomorrow! It's been FOREVER... and I sure have missed my crafts!

Have you entered to win my CANDY yet? Ends Friday, March 25 at 11:59 PST...

See you back here tomorrow friends ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails