Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brand New Product!!!

Hello sweet friends! First, I'd like to apologize for my last post...I started a draft on Wednesday last week as I knew I was leaving for 5 days. I thought that I'd have an opportunity to finish it before it was scheduled to post on Friday, but that didn't happen... Besides that, I do believe that I posted one of the lamest cards ever lol! Not because of the image, but because of my poor workmanship... Consider this a public apology, Roberta! I should have more time this week to show you something that will hopefully knock your socks off lol!

Anywho... I've been staying in Anaheim, CA where the famous Disneyland is located. I didn't think I'd be able to shake hands with Micky or Minnie (which I didn't) but I did get to go to Downtown Disneyland on three separate occasions where we had dinner and did a tiny bit of shopping! I bought the most ADORABLE mugs! One is a pink Minnie mouse and the other is a sweet teacup shape with Tinkerbell. Oh you should see the little girls with princess dresses and boys with pirate hats! They are all so cute!!! To see the wonder in their eyes was precious :)

Tomorrow I'll be traveling home, so hopefully in the next day or two, I'll have a project for ya. I've been having withdrawals without my copics I tell ya! I've been using my phone for emails and am actually posting this with my phone as well. I hope it turns out OK!

This weekend was the Natural Product Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center. I've been VERY busy promoting our H2 Go water pouch for kids! It will soon be in Safeway/Von's - in about a month...and I believe it is already in HEB in Texas. We have had an overwhelmingly WONDERFUL response to the water pouches. They are 6.75 oz. which is perfect for kids! They can be frozen and packed in lunches to keep everything cool and fresh. I will show you what they look like when I return - you'll see how ADORABLE they are! Kids' eyes light up when they see it... it's so cute to watch :) And aren't you tired of all the sugary sweet drinks out on the market? This is a great alternative... Cool, fresh, purified water in a fun pouch that's easier on the environment and your pocketbook! No more heavy, bulky water bottles to carry - yay!!!

Are you responsible for purchasing water for school districts? You definitely will want to check out H2 Go! There is no CRV added :) If you are interested in obtaining more information on the Brand New H2 Go for Kids, my email it's on my sidebar. I'd love to hear from you!

Don't forget to enter to win my blog candy - ends March 25!

Until next time...
May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul,
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those water pouches sound very interesting Lori! Will they be available in Canada? Can't wait to find out more about them!!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails