Sunday, April 3, 2011

Candy and a Peeker!!!

Wow... really Wow!  I don't think that I've had this many posts in a row in awhile.  BUT, the fact is that I am SO EXCITED about the New PEEKERS lol!  Don't you remember when you were a child and your parents told you not to talk about something anymore?  Didn't it make you want to do it even more? Kinda like the story of the boy who is scolded for running around and being rambunctious.  He's told to sit down and be quiet.  His reply?  "I may be sitting down on the outside, but I'm standing up on the inside."  Too cute!!!

SCACD PEEKER NEWS:


Today's PEEKER news is... CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY hee hee.  I thought I'd better get that out of the way so we can both sit down and be quiet Ha Ha!

I'm wondering if you are a follower of Crystal's blog... Have you seen her work?  It is truly beauty to behold!  Why am I talking about Crystal now?  Because she has the next PEEKER being revealed, of course!  If this is your first time hearing about the PEEKERS, they are the next BEYOND CUTE new release by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.  

Please check out Crystal's blog Here.

One more thing before you go...  CANDY starts today at the Store blog.  You'll want to see all the deets Here.

...and now...my next post will actually have a project on it LOL!  I love you ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~


No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails