Friday, April 1, 2011

Peeking Into Day Two

Happy Friday dear friends!  I've been out working in my garden (does having weeds in your yard count as a garden?).  Besides being hot and sweaty and tired, I have one complaint... actually it's a question - Why did God make snails?  Eeeeewwwwwww.  I mean really!  They are quite disgusting if you ask me lol!  I know that some of you may like escargot, which is not your run of the mill garden snail, but again I say, "Eeeewwwwwwww!"  I don't know how many I stepped on trying to get to the branch I needed to prune...  Oh well... for every ONE I stepped on, I'm sure about 100 more were born.  I was gonna tell you a gross snail story, but I decided against it cuz there might be Save the Snail people out there and I don't want to get in trouble LOL!

Moving on... hee hee

PEEKER NEWS!
I don't have a card to show you again today, but I DO have a fabulous blog to point you to:  It's our very own Danni of Danni's Dreams!  She has an awesome card to show off one of the PEEKERS!  This Oh So Cute NEW RELEASE by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD is the ultimate in cuteness!!!

Please go see Danni HERE!

I'll be back tomorrow to give you another heads up on who to see next...  I'm tellin' ya... you're gonna love it :)

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~



No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails