Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Heart Border Freebie ♥

I just LOVE hearts ...  I've been creating some projects using hearts which I won't be able to show you just yet, but I can bring out another file I created!

So far, I've cut this border with my Silhouette Cameo from 8" down to 5" with no trouble or loss in quality.  I hope you can use this border in your Valentine's Day projects and beyond :D




Available files are svg, studio, mtc, pdf, eps and jpeg.

Only 4 more days until my January Celebration Giveaway ends... Have you entered yet?

Have a wonderful, crafty day, my sweet friends!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely border, thanks for share
hugs Linda

Sammi said...

Oh how cute!! :D Thanks for sharing this Lori :D
Sammi
xxx

Sonia said...

Fantastic border my dear ^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

jperr said...

Thanks for sharing the great cut file.
Jocelan

Sherry said...

Love this heart border Lori - thank you for sharing!

CraftinGranny said...

Thanks so much Lori! Can't wait to try it. "Hugs"

Carla S. said...

Thanks for sharing the beautfiul border cut file, Lori!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails