Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Copic Tutorial Using Digital Brushes

Well... I've finally sat myself down and made a tutorial!!!  At first it seemed like an overwhelming task to try and describe with photos how to color with Copic markers.  I told myself, "Just start!" so that's what I did :D

If you'd like to take a peek, you can find the full post at Scrap Girls Digital Scrapbooking Blog HERE.  Don't laugh too hard lol!

This is the project I made for the tutorial.  It's a hybrid card using Syndee Nuckles' digital brush set Pixie Mischief.  I've entered the new challenge over at Inky Chicks - Anything Goes with this project...


Yes, it's a wee bit late...  past Christmas... but only the sentiment reflects that.  The digital papers are from It's Christmas Biggie Collection and you can find the cool Stitched Swirls HERE.

For a couple of quick and easy hybrid 3x3's I put together these as well:


I created the design in Photoshop, printed out the background paper and design panel, then cut. The sweet button embellishments were made from the same background paper, It's Christmas Biggie Collection and my Epiphany Crafts Button Heart Shape Tool and Heart Accessory Buttons. I don't see the Button Heart Shape Tool, but Susana has other shapes HERE.

I'm really loving the Baker's Twine in so many fabulous colors :D  You can find an assortment HERE.  Everything on all three cards were adhered with my fave Best Glue Ever!

Go check out the Scrap Girls Digital Scrapbooking Blog.  You'll find LOTS of great inspiration, including the NEW Pocket Life designs.  Stay tuned for more, more, more great designs and templates using Pocket Life!!!  I loooooove them :D

AND

Until 1/12/13 

***Receive a FREE Pocket Life kit with any $15 purchase***


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone like to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card, along with lots of fun goodies?  Take a peek at my current Giveaway HERE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful, crafty day, my friends.  See you soon!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Ooooh, this is soooo cute! I love the colours and the sweet image! Hugs! xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails