Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Hey There!  I've been away for a week and a half...  Had a wonderful time in Carmel for a couple of days!  The weather was absolutely perfect : )  The food was amazing and you would have traded your first born to sleep in the most comfortable bed in the world!  I am not kidding!  Simply divine!


I received the BEST news ever on Friday...  JESUS has healed me :)  No cancer - yay!!!  I praise God from whom all blessings flow!  Do you know Him?  He is REAL and very present in our lives!  If you want to hear my testimony, post a comment and I'll get right back to ya : )


So... I'm hoping to be able to do some cardmaking tomorrow.  My kitchen table is brimming with various papers and tools - gotta clean some of it up so I can have room to create - lol!


Will have some pics again soon.  Much love and peace to all!


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


Lori

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails