Monday, October 5, 2009

So Thankful Remix... and Minnie Too!

Happy Happy Monday to you...  Did your weekend go as fast as mine did?  I still can't believe it's almost Tuesday already - yikes!


Although I stayed home ALL day today (which is very unusual for me...) I only made a couple of cards.  Most of the day was spent cleaning and straightening up!  What do you do with all your craft supplies???  I'm talking to those of you who do not have a craft room.  I'd LOVE to have a craft room one day, but for now, I have things a little here and a little there.  Well, honestly, it's growing into more like "a lot here and a lot there!"  If you were to visit me on any given day, you'd find my kitchen table covered with "my toys."


Today, I'm sharing a card I made earlier, but I decided to change it up a bit...





This second card is made using my Cricut Expression.  I love Disney, don't you?  When I saw the red polka dot ribbon at Michael's, I immediately thought of Minnie Mouse!  I also made a birthday card for my sister using this image.




Isn't she just adorable???


For those of you who like digital images, you MUST check out Mo's Digital Pencil!  You'll find tons of cute designs by clicking HERE


Well... now for the countdown.  I find out results of the biopsy on Wednesday. If you think of it, please pray for me : )  Pray especially for my husband and children - I really appreciate it!


See you all tomorrow ~


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul...


Lori





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Minnie Mouse. Cute !
www.domo-sudoku.com

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails