Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kiki La Rue

What a day it's been!  I'm back working out at Snap Fitness - doing my usual elliptical, bike and a few weight machines.  This Friday will mark the two week countdown until my surgery, so I want to be in good shape - as much as I possibly can...  I am not looking forward to sitting around all day - Oh the days seem so long when I'm not able to get out of the house!  I am beginning to gather things together for me to do while I am recovering.  I do thank God that I have a wide variety of interests.  I can get bored doing the same thing day after day, don't you?


Well, I didn't finish the project I was going to do for today, but I did get this card done.  It basically uses the same materials, so I thought you wouldn't mind.  I hope that you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it : )




I just adore this image by C.C. Designs.  She's called Coffee Kiki La Rue.  You can get her at All That Scraps HERE.  Kiki La Rue is colored with copics; diamond glaze on her rollers, eyes and shoes; diamond stickles on the inside of the rollers, flower in her hair, on her coffee cup and shoes!  I hope that you can see the shine and dimension the diamond glaze creates.  I got to use my snowflake punch on this card!  I love snowflakes!!  Gems are glued to the middle of the snowflakes for more sparkle : )  The background paper speaks for itself - glitter included.





Here's a close up so you can see the shine and sparkle a little bit better.  Now that I've posted it, I can see that it's a little out of focus.  Sorry!  No, it's not your eyes - lol!


What are your favorite things to do when you can't leave the house?  I need some ideas!  Please leave me a comment (click on 'comment' below this post).


So happy to know that you are out there :D  I pray that our times together here bring you comfort and JOY!!!  I know that it does for me!


See ya tomorrow friends!


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~







No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails