Sunday, October 25, 2009

To Celebrate Your Birthday


Wow!  The more time I spend on the computer devouring the oh so lovely blogs, the more I see such talent!  My goodness, you ladies are amazing!  I've met many wonderful friends too : D  I appreciate you all so much - relationships are very important to me...


Here's my card for today - I made her especially for Susanna at Paper Craft Planet, but also is eligible for the following challenges:


abc-challenge - f is for flying

lalalandcrafts - sparkle

onestopcraftchallenge - celebrations

digitaltuesdaychallenge - winged things







This is a better shot so you can see the sparkle!  She even has sparkle eyeshadow : D  Cute, huh?


Well, I'm off to finish up some more coloring...  I am sooooo loving my Copics!


Hope you had a fantastic weekend!  Monday is soon upon us : D


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~





6 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Lori!
I love your sweet winged thing card!!! Such fun happy colors and yes, that sparkly eye shadow is too cute!
I'm so glad you came to play with us at Digi Tue!
blessings, Maria

Paul said...

Such a cheery card. A lovely bit of sparkle and thanks for joining in with our challenge at La La Land.
TFS
Paul

Tracey said...

Gorgeous funky card :-0

Hugs
Tracey
x

Maureen said...

Fun card! Love the bright colors and the sparkly wings! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lori, such a cute image and pretty colours, love the eyeshadow
hugs Mandy xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails