Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Friday!!!

Are ya glad it's Friday?  Lookin' forward to a relaxing weekend?  Today was a day filled with errands for me - one of which was to get my dog to the groomers (early for me) in the morning!  He requires medication before he goes because he gets soooo stressed out and the groomer has a very difficult time using the shaver on him.  Can you believe it?  So when I pick him up, he looks so good!  Nice and clean and soft... and still drugged - lol!!!  He's pretty much out of it for the rest of the day!


My project today is from Suzanne Dean's blog which she posted about a week ago.  You can find her project recipe HERE.  This little cutie holds two packages of hot cocoa mix and is perfect for a quick gift!  I just love her : D  ... and yes - this does indeed look familiar because I just made a card using the same materials!  See previous post.  So what do you think?







This next image is from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.  You can find Mo's adorable artwork HERE.  I printed Kai using my HP printer and colored with Copics.  I also used my clear spica glitter pen on the leaves.  You can see it a little bit here, but it does sparkle!  I do plan to make him into something, but I'm not sure what that will be yet...  Have any good ideas?  This week's challenge at Mo's is to make something other than a card, so I just might enter Kai - hee hee!  You can find her challenge HERE - it ends on Wednesday, October 28.  Check it out!




I am having so much fun playing with my new toys!  I am finding it very addicting - lol!  Sometimes it would be nice to have more hours in the day... but for now, it's time to sleep!


Have a fabulous weekend!


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~




1 comment:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

I love this little Kai. I'm a fan of Mo's also xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails