Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to everyone celebrating their anniversary today!!!  Earlier this month, we celebrated our 27th year of marriage.  Absolutely amazing!  I do have a wonderful husband... I'm definitely keeping him : )


Tonight I delivered the last of the three sets of 25 cards I made for the Africa Auction.  It feels so good to have that obligation taken care of!  So... here is one of the cards from those sets.  I just had to make a few extra so I could have 'em on hand.  I love the elegance of this anniversary card!  What do you think?





The "bride and groom" and "Happy Anniversary" are stamped in black with Versafine Ink; the rings are stamped in silver with Color Box Pigment Ink and embossed with silver detail embossing powder.  I cut out the ovals and the hearts with my Cricut Expression.  This is the greatest "tool" evah!!!  The stamp set I used is one of the clear sets from Michael's.  


Michael's really does have a wonderful selection of clear stamps now!  It is one of my fav stores to visit.  I just love to walk up and down the aisles.  I think it must be similar to my husband who likes to be around cars or tools - lol!  I love tools also, but they have much more meaning to me when I can use them for creating cards! 


Hey... have you checked out Paper Craft Planet?  I'm just learning the ropes there, but it's a great place to hang out.  You can see it HERE
Well - tomorrow we are half way through the week.  Does anyone else feel the days just flyin' by?  Where does the time go - and why can't we save it up??? lol!


Until next time...
May God bless you and comfort your soul ~
Lori

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails