Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Day Away...

It's been a long day - whew!  But it was a very good day : )  Spending time with people is one of my very favorite things to do, and today I got to do a lot of that - yay!!!


On the other hand... I did not get to do any crafting - boo!  I am hoping to create a card for Crafty Catz Challenge this week.  Check them out!


Another new blog to see is The Divine Influence - you can see them here:  The Divine Influence


Well - I may or may not be able to post tomorrow.  I need to have a procedure done under general anesthesia, so I'll have to wait n see if my eyes can focus properly and my brain can function.  No comments from the peanut gallery - ha ha!


Thank you so much for the love a couple of you bloggers have left for me!  I really appreciate it : )


May the LORD bless you, keep you, and comfort your soul ~
Lori


No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails