Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a Pre-Card Day : D

Ok.. so I have a confession to make!  I've been on my computer now for five hours...  There is just so much fun to be had at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design - HERE.  I needed to shop a little and drool a little...  Then I needed to check out my groups on Paper Craft Planet - HERE.  I also needed to send replies on Facebook and finally, I sent out My Testimony of Healing!!!  If you'd like to hear more about how JESUS has healed me, leave me a comment (below this post).


Well, the "hot cocoa holders" I was planning on finishing up today are still waiting patiently for me on my wonderful new desk : D  I will definitely have them available for you to see tomorrow because they are gifts for my Bible Study group.  V. if you see this, pretend that you didn't - ha ha!


Anywhoo... I got the "recipe" for the holders from Suzanne Dean's blog, Scrap Bitz - HERE.  I'll share the link again tomorrow.  Today I picked up a snowflake punch by Martha Stewart.  I can't wait to use it!  I also couldn't resist the photo corner punch also by Martha Stewart.  Did you know that these are available at WalMart?  Who would have thought...


Oh... I have so many  c u t e  stamps coming that I can't wait to share with ya!  Come back tomorrow to take a peek - k?


Until then...  


May God bless you, keep you, and comfort your soul ~


Lori

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails