Friday, October 2, 2009

Everything went extremely well with the procedure I had done yesterday.  I am resting and recovering.  So glad to get that part of it over with...  Now for the next big wait for the results of the biopsy - sigh...  Seems like I'm always needing to wait for one thing or another!


To make the evening go by a little faster, I've been checking out so many wonderful blogs.  You would not believe how many talented people there are out there - well, of course you would believe, but it just amazes me that I am only beginning to see it for myself : )


I appreciate so much the time and effort that you put into the tutorials, the cards and crafts, the conversation, the FUN!!!  I want to do it ALL!  Hopefully, tomorrow I will have enough time and energy to begin AND complete a project.  Maybe even join a challenge or two - that'd be a first for me.  I am simply amazed at how much I've learned so far to be able to get links and such posted.  This is not an easy task ya know! lol


So... what do you have planned for the weekend?  I will be spending time with my sister at our favorite hangout for "breakfast" - IHOP!  I say "breakfast" because we do actually eat breakfast food, but it usually ends up being around lunch time - hee hee!  Then we'll head on over to see a Five Buck Club movie.  You can sign up for your own Five Buck Club card here.


Wishing you the best, relaxing, comforting and creative weekend evah!


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~
Lori

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails