Saturday, October 17, 2009

My First Challenge - Hooray!!!

Ok... get out your calendars so you can mark this down...  I have FINALLY entered a challenge - yay!!!  Mo's Digital Challenge 2 was my very first one!  Thanks, Mo : )  You can enter also - here's the link:  Mo's Digital Challenge.





This is Jordan Multitasking.  Isn't she adorable?  The challenge was to use fall colors and two embellishments.





I colored Jordan with copics, accented with gold shimmers and highlighted with Sharpie paint marker.  Ribbon is from Offray and spirals/rhinestones from my stash; dp is from Imaginisce.


Hopefully, this is one of many more to come!  Since I cleaned up my work space, it doesn't feel so overwhelming... maybe the cobwebs have cleared also and my brain can create once more : )


Hoping you have a marvelous weekend!!!


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~
Lori

3 comments:

shulsart said...

Adorable card, Lori. I fixed the link on Mr Linky for you. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Mo's Challenge blog, we hope to see you again soon.

Caryn said...

Yay - welcome to the wonderful world of challenges!! BEWARE - it's extremely addictive!! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Mo's this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lisa said...

Very cute coloring! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails