Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm Trying a New SVG Thing!!!

Hey there!  I don't know what's got into me, but I'm in a learning phase.  Yes, I know that's a good thing, but to tell you the truth, I haven't been able to create cards because I'm always searching for new techniques, and learning a few new computer programs!

So... to celebrate my new found abilities, I've prepared a file for you to grab.  I'm going to use this SVG file on a project which I'll post next Friday.  It's going to be a sewing themed card, so I thought using this spool would be appropriate!
I have a Cricut which I've dusted off and have been using a little bit lately.  This cutting file includes 12 one inch spools for your crafting pleasure : D  I'm planning on wrapping mine with embroidery floss.  What can you come up with?


If you download, please leave me a comment letting me know if everything works properly : D

Thanks!

My Onesie Card is drying as we speak...  I'll have it posted for you tomorrow so you can see how easy they are to use (in case you missed them, you can find the FREEBIES here and here).

Have a wonderful day, my friends!  See you soon

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~





No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails