Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nail Polish Shaped Card with Faery Emma!

Hiya! It seems the topic of conversation around the world lately is the weather... Here in California, it's just plain HOT. I call it ugly hot lol. Thank goodness for air conditioning :) Are you melting like I am? Even some of my favorite craft supplies are objecting to the weather! The pearl pen I was using the other day decided to get all goopy :( I used it anyway... you'll see in my next post!

Today I'm sharing the oh-so-darling Nail Polish Shaped Card Invite Set cut file from The Cutting Cafe. I really enjoyed putting this card together! There's nothing like girlie and sparkles :)


The sparkly heart is cut out from the top pink layer which is filled with Diamond Stickles. When that was dry, I gave it a coat of Glossy Accents so it would be puffy :)

You'll want to see the Inspiration post on Wednesday at The Cutting Cafe blog as the girls always have such amazing projects. You'll see a variety of either the Nail Polish Shaped Card Invite Set, or Nail Polish Box Holder. So cool!!!


I thought Faery Emma was perfect to adorn the nail polish. Doesn't she look fab as she's admiring her nails? hee hee. She's 'die cut' using my Silhouette...

Over at The Paper Shelter, we have a new challenge beginning Wednesday which is Anything Goes! Come join the fun as there are wonderful prizes to be won. If you use a TPS image, you could win $30 to spend any way you wish at The Paper Shelter store. If you use another company's image, you could still win 3 images of your choice!


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me today. I truly appreciate your friendship :) Big hugs to each and every one of you, my sweet friends ♥

If you are interested, I have some Saturated Canary candy going on right now HERE.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ALBC - Die-ing for it!
Papertake Weekly - Die-ing for a Punch!
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

20 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Lori, this is just tooooooo cute for words!!!!!! I love the fun nail polish bottle what a brilliant idea with this adorable image!!!!! Girl I love this!!!! Hope you have an awesome day:)

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest card ever Lori! Absolutely LOVE the shape of this card and that image is just darling. Beautifully colored my dear! big hugs, Angela

Regina Easter said...

ditto datto to what the other girls said....this is just so darling...love the girl image

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Lori what an amazing and shaped card l just love everything you have done here its brilliant and your so inspiring x

Carla S. said...

This is so cute and creative, Lori! Fantastic shape and wonderful coloring of the adorable image!

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie love the whole design & the lush image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Danni said...

Super, super cute!! How creative!

Mary Lou said...

Lori this is Genius!! Superb!!
Hugs

Angelique said...

Fabulous. Love the nailpolish design and beautiful colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lori, wow what a stunning card shape I love your colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Flutterby Trina said...

fantastic! I love how bright it is! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is different and darling

Qie said...

Beautiful Card. Great to have you joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Thanks and good luck.

Rose said...

cuteness to the max!!! love the glitter and the image :)

Gail said...

Super Duper! Love the sparkle! thanks for entering Brown Sugar Anything Goes Challenge enjoy your week Gail DT

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gosh what a fabulous shaped card, love it! thanks for sharing it with us at Brown Sugar challenges and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Fashionista DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member

Jeri said...

Perfect image to flatter that nail polish. So CUTE!

oscaralley said...

Oh WOW!!! Awesome!

NGCARDS said...

A lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Joey said...

Lori this is such a clever card design, I absolutely LOVE it, great job :) Joey xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails