Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tiddly Inks DT Call

Welcome back sweet friends! Are you having a good day? I've finished my kettlebell workout, spent time with a dear friend at Starbucks, gave my youngest son a haircut, and attempted to clean up the hair. That's when it started... ugh! I must have the worst vacuum cleaner in the world :(

Over the life of this particular vacuum I've had to unclog various tubes n such, repair broken parts, and retrieve numerous items out of the brush because I got too close. Like one time, I vacuumed up 3 yards of ribbon before I could catch it LOL! Needless to say, I'm a little hard on my vacuums.

Time for a new one! I don't have the slightest inkling of where to start. Does anyone have a vacuum cleaner you'd recommend? I have tile in most of my house with a little bit of linoleum, uuuugggggly old carpet in two bedrooms, and wood floor in my craftroom. Yep, that's pretty much me - hodge podge! Any help would be very much appreciated :)


Now onto my project for today. I had the best time coloring this image! I watched one of Zoe's copic coloring tutorials HERE and used some new colors (for me). I love the way her hair turned out :)

This is Fluttering By to Say Hi by Tiddly Inks. Tiddly Inks has both Digital and Clear Stamps. They are currently having a DT Call HERE.


This li'l cutie also comes with a sentiment and a border!


Here's my card I'd like to enter in Tiddly Inks DT Call.


In my photo editing software, I merged the image onto this gorgeous Shabby Chic paper by Scrap Girls. I also doubled up the border to make it longer and duplicated it for a flock of butterflies (or whatever you call a lot of them together!).


Lastly, here's one of the crocheted pieces I made quite awhile ago (I really must remember how I did this and make some more lol!). It's simply topped with a pretty little bow and button :) It makes me happy!!!

That's it from me today... I hope you've enjoyed your stay! Have a wonderful weekend Sweeties ♥

Don't forget my Saturated Canary Giveaway... HERE.

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

10 comments:

Ardilla said...

Hi, Lori, your card is beautiful, love how you colored the image!!!
Today my washing machine broke, I hope we can fix it on Monday... :(
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful is your card Lori and that ribbon well l hope your able to use it again after hoovering it up....lol love all of your beautiful elements and your crochet your so talented x

Sonia said...

Hi my dearest friend:)
I come back from the vacations with my daughter, how are you? I saw Your last creations, all Wonderful as always and This is Adorable:))
Big hug and happy weekend:)
Sonia

Mary Lou said...

ONWord this is DYNAMITE!!! Love how you merged and created this card!!!
With love and happiness

Anita said...

A beautiful card Lori and as always, your coloring is amazing. Good luck with the DT call, you would be a perfect fit for their team!

Shazza said...

this is fab, love the hair. good luck

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love the cute card. I have a Dyson Animal air vacuum. I have it for five years it works great and the best vacuum I have found! Hope that helps!

nightangel0515 said...

This is darling - love it.

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous Card Lori!

I love everything about it, especially your crochet embellishment.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Laine Kammeraad said...

Wow Lori - your coloring is FABULOUS!! Absolutely love what you have done. The image just pops off the page. I wish you all the best on your DT submission and hope you will be chosen. Your creations are just perfect.

Smiles and blessings

Laine

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails