Thursday, February 4, 2010

Candy Coming Soon!

Happy Thursday!!!  Just one more day until Friday - yippee!  I can hear the pizza calling my name - lol!  I think it should also be movie night.  There's only one problem though.  Do you know what it's like to want to watch a really good movie - you know, the girly kind of GOOD movie?  Now take that and put it in a house full of testosterone - lol!  Not a good combination, I tell ya... Even my little furbaby is male {sniff, sniff...}.  But that's OK - I'll just watch what I want after my hubby goes to bed - hee hee!  Then it's feet up on the sofa, bowl of popcorn and maybe even some chocolate {drooling}.  Pure bliss - everything I do is wonderful because I always want to do what I want - LOL!!!

Now on to a little teaser of candy - not the chocolate kind this time.  I am starting with one or two stamps.  It has 8 letters in the name.  That's all I'm sayin for now, except......you are definitely going to want it!

I'll be back with some Prairie Fairy goodness :D

May God bless you, keep you, and comfort your soul ~

10 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

Magnolia? is the stamp candy magnolia?!?! lol - hope you have a good movie night and get to watch what you want x

Naomi Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Hi Lori,
Soo pleased you got your prize and you liked it...I had a film night last night and sat and cried all the way through P.S I love you brilliant film..Can't wait to see what your candy is..
Mandy xx

Tanya said...

I think Magnolia :)
My fav stamps!!!!
Thanks Lori!!!!

Liz's creative corner said...

OOOhhh exciting!! the suspense will kill us lol, hope you got to watch your good film,I had chocolates for my Birthday, yum yum
hope your having a good day, hugs Liz xx

Margreet said...

Hope you enjoy your non-testosteron evening/night........lol......I'm so curious what you have in mind for us.......
xxx Margreet

Julye said...

Oh I know that feeling, and there are only 2 males in my house although my sons budgie was male too before he flew to heaven. I get to watch my things only as I record them on the sky box and when they are out. We have had a couple of movie nights lately but only one out of 3 was anything i would recomend as it had Denzil Washington and John Travolta in I think it was called Pelem 123 or something like that. The other 2 were precint 9 I think, absolute garbage although the boys loved it and the other was that bad I can't even remember what it was , but again the boys thought it really good. Hope your film night was better, never mind I can always console my self with some crafting and maybe a valentine gift of more craft goodies. Hugs Julye

Tracy said...

Oh pizza yuk... I guess I havent told you what my job is??? A cheese sensory evaluator.. yep I get to taste the cheese on pizzas all day for a living!!!
Oh and your such a tease about the candy!

Kelly said...

I love this card, the details are to die for. I really have to make a card with these little cuties.

cheryl said...

wow lori this is brilliant love that image and your detail is amazing gorjus colrs too hugs cheryl xxxx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails